Tuesday 19 June 2012

In Training.

Hi all, trying to get back to somewhat of a regular schedule now.  I know I've said it in the past but lets hope this time...
"Lets see your best stance"

Anywho, back to the topic at hand.  Some assume Varonika to be just some normal Succubus, or perhaps just a pretty face, so it's easy to forget sometimes that behind those blue looks is the heart of a warrior for good, and of course, every warrior needs to train to keep at full strength.  In this latest shoot, we get to see some glimpses of her in training with her wooden katana.  As usual, check the latest update folder.

Also, you may have noticed a new link to the side.  I have a few Tumblr accounts (Mainly RP wise) but I do have a modblog there too, where I'll be taking questions both based upon those blogs, as well as costuming related.  Also, I do upload some model pics there daily too.

No comments:

Post a Comment