Sunday 3 June 2012

Confuzzled 2012

Well, its been a week or so since Confuzzled 2012, and I will say this.  It was HOT!  Like really hot.  Weather aside, it was a brilliant con as usual though, lots of fun, got to meet friends I dont see too much nowdays, and although there wasnt much suiting done by me via the weather, I had fun doing so anyway.

And thats what we call "Party animals"
Anywho, the pics are slowly filtering online, so I'll be adding those I find with me in to my gallery on here, titled Confuzzled 2012 (obviously.)  I cant remember all the photographers names who took the pics, so I'd just like to say thanks to all the photographers out there who got pics of Confuzzled, not just of me, but in general, to help us all remember the good times.  Also, thanks to the constaff for another great convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment